13.8 C
Washington DC.
Thursday, April 2, 2020

How to lose harmful fat by overall Weight loss

-

Many people have confusion regarding soft and hard bellies and today we are decoding about it. Read on to know more.Bulging belly not only makes feel uncomfortable and compromises with appearance but it is also very harmful to our health. Speaking of belly fat, we know that overweight people have protruding belly because of the fat accumulation, however, thin people who may have flat belly also have some belly fat.

The fat which right the skin, however, there is a layer of fats which is around the vital organs such as lungs, liver, kidneys and heart. And this type of fat is known as visceral fat and the same can be equally hazardous for slim people too.

Soft belly fat: speaking of this type of fat, one can see it and hold it as well and is jiggly in nature. It is also known as subcutaneous fat. As per studies, 90% of body fat is made of soft while the other 10% is of hard fat. The soft one is located just under our skin and keeps us warm and provide a source of energy. They are not as harmful as the hard one. One can easily melt this type of fat by exercising and following a healthy diet.

 

Hard belly fat: which is known as visceral fat is around the main organs and is quite harmful. One cannot see this type of fat and it also produces hormones and inflammatory substances and because of this, it leads to harmful diseases. This fat’s development also leads to insulin resistance, high blood pressure and high cholesterol, cardiovascular diseases, type 2 diabetes, and many other health complications.One can accumulate visceral and subcutaneous fat when one is having a sedentary life, no cardio exercises, less muscle mass, eating more than required and diabetes among others.

Losing fats from one part of the body or spot reduction is not possible. So instead of focusing on spot reduction, one should bring an overall drop in fat. And instead of focusing on weight loss one should try to lose fats. Why? Read on to know what is different weight loss and fat loss. For the fat loss, one should consider calorie deficit, eat healthy food items, and avoid the intake of refined carbs, sugar, saturated and trans fat loaded food items. Increase the consumption of protein, fruits, veggies, whole grains, healthy fats, and other vital nutrients. Aside from calorie deficit and a healthy diet, one should also indulge in at least 30 minutes of physical activity.

A combination of cardio and resistance training will help you achieve desired results. An adequate amount of sleep will also help you to achieve fat loss goal. One should also keep in mind stress management as stress leads to the development of cortisol aka stress hormone which in turn leads to stress-eating. During stress-eating, we crave for junk food which is harmful to health.

Sajjad Ahmed
Sajjad Ahmed
Photojournalist / Web Editor

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Must Read

Bharat Movie theme Song “Zinda” Out: Salman Katrina share extraordinary journey.

0
Bollywood actors Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif launched the latest song from their upcoming film Bharat, titled Zinda, at a grand event in Mumbai...